Upscale, modern meets historic, urban architecture at the Magnolia Hotel Dallas, one of the city's most recognized buildings. "Pegasus - The Flying Red Horse", is illuminated at night and shines brightly as the icon of Dallas from atop this beautiful boutique hotel. The downtown Dallas, TX hotel is located near the American Airlines Center, home of the Dallas Mavericks; Dallas Convention Center; Cowboys Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys and the Cotton Bowl, and the flagship Neiman Marcus. At the Magnolia Hotel Dallas, guests will find:
- A boutique hotel ideally located in the center of the urban hub in downtown Dallas, Texas
- Extended stay hotel accommodations
- Complimentary breakfast service
- Complimentary evening reception featuring domestic beer and house wine
- Complimentary bed time cookies and milk
- Downtown transportation to and from most major corporate headquarters and area attractions
- High speed Internet access in guest accommodations and public spaces
- 24-hour fitness room
- Executive conference center and meeting space featuring the Pegasus Ballroom
The Magnolia Hotel Dallas provides convenient access to some of the city's finest attractions:
- Sports fans will enjoy American Airlines Center, home of the 2011 NBA Champions The Dallas Mavericks, and Cowboys Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys.
- Art and animal lovers are just minutes from The Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas Arboretum, Dallas World Aquarium, and Dallas Zoo.
- Shopping aficionados can hit up the flagship Neiman Marcus (located next door to the hotel) or uptown, a vibrant urban neighborhood featuring clubs, restaurants, shops and lofts located just two miles from downtown.
- Our corporate hotel is also located near all major corporate headquarters and offices in downtown Dallas.
- Our hotel is located 3 blocks from the Dallas Convention Center.