For more information on the properties in the collection or to arrange for an interview, fact check a story or schedule a media visit please contact:
|Kristin Yantis||Mike Pratt
|MYPR: Malen Yantis Public Relations||Vice President of Sales and Marketing|
Information can also be attained at our management site: www.stoutstreethospitality.com
Value In Bloom at Magnolia Hotels
Top 20 Reasons to Stay at The Magnolia Hotel
Feb. 18, 2009 (DENVER)â€”Magnolia Hotels is no stranger to the economic conditionsâ€”travelers are becoming increasingly more frugal and the bargain hunt is definitely on. Magnolia Hotels is up to the challenge, confident that with the guestroom rate a guest receives at a Magnolia hotel, they will receive more added value than with any other comparable hotel in the market.
â€śIâ€™m extremely proud of the value that Magnolia Hotels extends to our guests,â€ť said Mike Pratt, vice president of sales and marketing for Magnolia Hotels, which operates hotels in Denver, Dallas, Houston and Omaha. â€śOur extraordinary amenities, combined with our customer service, are the paramount reason why we are consistently rated a 90 percent or higher customer satisfaction rate, with an equally high repeat customer base.â€ť
Pratt emphasizes that Magnolia Hotels cater to a majority of business travelers, who are typically seeking the best value and conveniences a hotel can offer. Listed below are Magnolia Hotelsâ€™ top reasons to make a reservation.
1. Complimentary hot American breakfast buffet, served every day.
2. Complimentary beer, wine and soda reception served every evening from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
3. Complimentary fresh-baked cookies and milk buffet served every evening as a â€śbedtime snack,â€ť from 8-10 p.m.
4. Complimentary Wireless Internet access.
5. Complimentary downtown car service.
6. 24-hour, state-of-the-art fitness centers.
7. Starbucks coffee and Tazo tea in-room.
8. Business Center on-site.
9. Club lounge with flat-screen television.
10. Cozy Library with a variety of books and periodicals.
11. Full room-service menu available.
12. Central downtown locations.
13. Concierge services available.
14. Spectacular weekend rates.
15. Executive, oversize work desks.
16 Modern dĂ©cor and amenities in a cool, historic building.
17. Guaranteed corporate rate for frequent business travelers.
18. Same-day dry cleaning services available.
19. Amazing dinner packages available with some of the cityâ€™s best restaurants, including The Keg, Marloweâ€™s and Mortonâ€™s in Denver; Fuse and The Dallas Fish Market in Dallas; Timpano, Mia Bella Trattoria and Collinâ€™s Chop House in Houston; and Mâ€™s Pub and Vivace in Omaha, to name just a few of the great restaurants Magnolia hotels partner with.
20. Luxurious touches: A variety of extra options are available to ensure your stay is exactly how you want itâ€¦. a bouquet of roses, Champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, chocolate truffles, wine and cheese platter, a bubble bath drawn for you, and a variety of other luxuries can be arranged to be ready and waiting for you in your room before your arrival.
The list could go on, but we hope these 20 reasons have enticed you. Visit www.maganoliahotels.com for more information, or call toll-free to Reservations, at 1-888-915-1110.